Hello Everyone! Thanks for stopping by, I’m so excited to start this journey in the blogging world 🙂
- I LOVE ALL DESSERTS- Ice Cream, Cupcakes, Bread Pudding, Milkshakes, Pies. Dessert is my love language. My undying love for dessert began at a very early age and I’m proud to say it’s a trait I share with my beloved grandmother. I take pride in consuming all different types of desserts.
- Hi MY NAME IS AMANDA AND I’M A TRAVELER. My friends often joke that I don’t live in one certain spot and I’m always going somewhere. As of today, I’ve visited 16 countries and countless states in the US. If you had told my 15 year old self this, she would have imediately been throw into an anxiety filled silence. (Although my family jokes that I don’t know how to sit in silence) My sister and I have a competition going on called #ARaceAroundTheWorld to see who can see the most countries. You know normal sibling rivalries! I hope to get more into my traveling past on this blog in the coming months. I’ve also got many more places to go though and I seize every opportunity to get to all of them!!
- I HAVE A BIG FAMILY. Being raised in a large family has been a blessing! I could never imagine life without my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, especially because I grew up having all of them within 20 minutes of my house. My mom is one of 8 and my dad is one of 3, which gave my sister, brother and I many built-in friends to play with throughout the years. There is always some to talk to and we are all different in our own special ways. I have also had so much life wisdom bestowed upon me from the countless days I’ve spent with these special people!
- I’M A DIEHARD NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FAN-My family has had New England Patriots season tickets for the past 23 years and boy has it been a source of enjoyment in my life. My dad played football growing up and so did my brother so I have been exposed to the sport since I was little. I love the game, the excitement it brings and the human interest stories! It’s so much fun to spend the time with so many members of my family going to games, rooting together for the Pats on Sundays and holding Super Bowl parties. #PATSFANSUNITE
- I AM AN ACTOR. I decided after college to pursue acting because it was always a dream of mine since I was little. #IfNotNowThenWhen I have lived in NYC and LA for the past 6 years and boy has it been a journey. I have also realized that dreams can change and mold into different forms. I will always pursue some form of acting because it brings me happiness and lets me exercise a part of myself.