Today only happens every four years. It’s crazy when you really think about how little you write Feb 29th in a life time. Today’s significance had me thinking about what would I do with an extra day?
My favorite type of day rotates with the seasons but I incorporated different things from them all.
- have an extra Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Ice Coffee because they are my favorite
- spend some time playing with my god daughter because she brings so much joy to everyone around her
- go to the lake and hang out on the boat and dance around with my family to our current favorite hits
- go to happy hour with friends #MargaritasALLDAY
- play May-I (family card game)
- watch one of my guilty pleasure tv shows with a cold glass of Pino Grigio
- maybe fit in a splurge like a massage at Kimberely’s A Day Spa here in my hometown area
- watch my beloved Patriots in one of their home games or surrounded by my family
- reread a chapter or two of Harry Potter, my favorite book series
These were just a few of the things I thought about today and I was lucky enough to incorporate a few of them on this Feb. 29th!
Everybody spends their days in a different way and I would love to hear from what things you would do with your extra day! Leave a comment below, I’m excited to read them!
PS. Happy Monday after the Oscars! I was happy with the winners for the most part because they were the ones I voted for for the SAG Awards last month. Here are a few of my favorite looks from last night:
I guess I really liked the jewel tones but I always do! What did you think?